Basic Spa Treatment Manicure $15
Citrus Refreshing Manicure $20
Essence Signature Luxury Manicure $28
Basic Spa Treatment Pedicure $25
Citrus Refreshing Pedicure $30
Sport Treatment Pedicure $35
One shot of vodka in soaking solution
Basic Spa Treatment Pedicure with gel exfoliating scrub, sloughing crème rub, moisture masque, hot towels, hydrating moisture massage, one more set of hot towels, and polish
Essence Signature Luxury Pedicure $42
Full Set- $28+
Dipping Powder (SNS & Nexgen)
Full Set- $38+
Acrylic Powder Color
Full Set- $45+
Full Set- $35+
Pink & White
Full Set- $50+
Removing Artificial Nails $10+
Coffin/Stiletto shape $5+
Extra Long length $5+
Nail Art $5+
French/ American Polish $6+
Polish Change $10+
Additional Gel Color $15+
Bioseaweed Gel $32
The Healthier Gel Polish
Zero Dehydration, Weakening or Staining
FORMALDEHYDE, TOLUENE, DBP, BHA &
All-In-One Colour Gel Polish
Gel Color: It looks like polish, but has the strength and chip resistant properties of gel. 14-day wear, zero dry time, mirror shine.
For those new to gel polish, one of the most common questions is about the health risks associated with the use of UV lamps. To clear up confusion, here are several facts about UV lamps from several experts:
- According to Dr. Robert M. Sayre, Ph.D., of Rapid Precision Testing Laboratories one of the creators of the SPF rating system :"UV lamps are safer than natural sunlight or sunlamps."
- Dr. David Valia, Director of Research and Development for CND, compares the exposure from a UV lamp to that of indoor fluorescent lighting. He explains, "the amount of energy from a UV lamp during a nail service would be roughly equivalent to the amount of UV exposure one would experience during a typical day of exposure in indoor fluorescent lighting."
- According to Dr. Sayre:" People who are indoors have little to no skin risk due to long term exposure to fluorescent lighting. People who sunbathe or work outdoors have real risks of excessive UV exposure, the cause of sunburn and skin cancer."
- "The UV Nail lamp bulb emits almost exclusively (more than 99%) UVA-1, the safest part of the ultraviolet spectrum," says Dr. Sayre.
- The exposure from a bi-weekly UV manicure is equivalent to "an extra 1-2 minutes in daylight each day between salon visits," says Daug Schoon, CND's Chief Scientific Advisor and author of Nail Structure and Product Chemistry.
The Search Is Over…. NexGenNails is here…. The Next Generation in Nail Enhancement Technology NexGenNails FEEL and LOOK Natural and DO NOT DAMAGE the nail bed.
- Light Weight & Flexible
- Strong & Durable
- Non-Toxic & Odor-Free
- Forever Shine
- No Primer
- Crack & Chip Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Environmentally Friendly
- Calcium and Vitamin E Fortified